lapin compris Index du Forum
lapin compris Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How Do I Logout Of Facebook On My Android App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lapin compris Index du Forum -> La Taverne du Lapin ! -> Et dans la vraie vie, on fait quoi ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
beremm

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Logout Of Facebook On My Android App Répondre en citant

How Do I Logout Of Facebook On My Android App
> DOWNLOAD

3Google to launch Echo Show competitors in partnership with JBL, Lenovo, Sony, LG, and other major companies 7 hours ago by Milen Y. Welcome to our CES 2018 central station! This is the place where you'll find information on all new gadgets. Netflix and Razer just announced a new partnership that will bring HDR10 and six-channel Dolby Digital. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. 7Buy an Apple iPhone from Verizon and get $200 off select Apple iPads instantly 2 hours ago by Alan F. 4All the best new gadgets from CES 2018 yesterday, 19:20 by Ray S. How do I log out of Facebook?To log out of Facebook:Click at the top right of any Facebook pageSelect Log OutView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. The latest and most up-to-date Android software versions are slowly (and we mean very slowly) creeping. Klipsch, a company whose bread and butter is the full scope of audio gadgetry you could possibly think. Huawei Mate 10 Pro is supposed to hit the shelves in the US very soon, but not that the partnership with. December was another bad month for HTC, as the struggling manufacturer rang up sales of $4.02 billion. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . 13Samsung aiming to launch first foldable phone in December, it could have 7.3" OLED screen yesterday, 16:02 by Victor H. 68What's your least-favorite smartphone trend right now? 4 hours ago by Paul K. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. So far, to log out Facebook programmatically, I used : Session session = Session.getActiveSession(); session.closeAndClearTokenInformation(); But SDK4 seems not to support Session anymore, and in official docs, they mention: There are two ways to implement Facebook login on Android: LoginButton class - Which provides a button you can add to your UI. 6Razer's crazy laptop concept uses the Razer Phone as a touchpad and a second screen 4 hours ago by Milen Y. 1 2 3 4 Most Popular stories Microsoft demands your mobile number when setting up Windows 10 Build 17063 Samsung responds to battery issue on the Galaxy Note 8 and Galaxy S8+ Verizon vs AT&T vs Sprint vs T-Mobile: Which is your preferred US carrier in 2017? Tizen 3.0 update for Gear S3 halted in early December, Samsung now pushing out a revised version Verizon vs AT&T vs Sprint vs T-Mobile: which is your preferred carrier in 2017? (Poll Results) Apple rumored to slash iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus prices due to lower demand than expected Rumor: Sony's first Snapdragon 845 phones, Xperia XZ1 Premium and XZ1 Plus, will be unveiled at MWC 2018 Samsung Gear S4 could feature watch straps with integrated battery, fingerprint sensor 2Google Assistant is coming to Android Auto this week 9 hours ago by Milen Y. 6Garmin's latest Forerunner 645 Music smartwatch can store up to 500 songs yesterday, 17:02 by Cosmin V. EDIT: Just to mention that this works for Facebook SDK v4. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Apple has vowed to introduce new parental control features to iPhones and other iOS devices. Advertise . How do I find the latest version of the Facebook app and upgrade?You can find the latest versions of the Facebook apps by going to the Facebook for Mobile page or visiting your phone's app store (ex: App Store, Google Play). Why is the Facebook app requesting permission to access features on my Android?If you install the Facebook app on your Android, your phone or tablet should let you know that the app is asking for your permission to access information or use features from your Android. Facebook for Android Basics. I don't know if they will change it in the future. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Just to be 100% it is needed to include FacebookSdk.sdkInitialize(getApplicationContext()); –Sandro Wiggers Aug 25 '16 at 2:59 In the callback I also added Override public void onCompleted(GraphResponse graphResponse) { AccessToken.setCurrentAccessToken(null); LoginManager.getInstance().logOut(); } –Sandro Wiggers Aug 25 '16 at 3:07 1 voghDev onCompleted does not come back on the UI thread I believe, so it does not block it when you call logOut there. Can not log in when official Facebook app is installed0How to force android facebook sdk to re-authenticate Hot Network Questions Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Long term effects of erosion How to fix a broken End Gateway in Minecraft Survival? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long Excluding files like web.config when using publishing in VS 2017 Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? When reading papers, what's the most convenient way to check a citation without disrupting the reading process? Coworker scans my body. Links . Expect the new 802.11ax Wi-Fi Standard to hit the market in 2019 yesterday, 14:31 by Alan F. Skagen a renowned wristwatch brand has previously dabbled in the concept of smartwatches. Sony has just introduced a pair of new, Bluetooth-based wireless earbuds that combine light weight, digital. Both can be disabled if you prefer! . Contact Us . 5Harman Kardon announces the exquisite Allure Portable smart speaker with Alexa yesterday, 19:02 by Cosmin V. Is there a way to logout programmatically when using LoginButton? –Singed Apr 2 '15 at 12:30 I also want to know how we can logout when using LoginButton –sarath Apr 22 '15 at 7:07 just use the LoginButton, click it again then it will be logged out –Beeing Jk May 4 '16 at 7:35 add a comment up vote 5 down vote To handle it with the loginButton: //Check if user is currently logged in if (AccessToken.getCurrentAccessToken() != null && com.facebook.Profile.getCurrentProfile() != null){ //Logged in so show the login button fbLogin.setVisibility(View.VISIBLE); fbLogin.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() { Override public void onClick(View view) { //log out LoginManager.getInstance().logOut(); gotoLogin(); } }); } shareimprove this answer answered Jun 1 '15 at 11:34 surfer190 3,00054188 Hey Stevie, When i called logOut() method as you have mentioned in your answer then it gave me error "java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: get/set setting for user asks to run as user -2 but is calling from user 0;". The Honor 7X that made its debut in the United States last month is great value for money. Find more info here 5a02188284
hack like facebook m i nh t 2013facebook chat on nokia c2-02how to check my like pages on facebookcara hack facebook menggunakan phpwebbilling.com facebook creditsfacebook messenger for e2252facebook android versi javamass edit likes on facebookhow to get more likes on facebook photo for freeno survey online facebook hack
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lapin compris Index du Forum -> La Taverne du Lapin ! -> Et dans la vraie vie, on fait quoi ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange