lapin compris Index du Forum
lapin compris Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Open Epub Nook Android Card

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lapin compris Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> Rejoindre la guilde des Lapins compris
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
beremm

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Oct - 08:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Open Epub Nook Android Card Répondre en citant

Open Epub Nook Android Card > urlin.us/4dhao

f682aff184
The,app,on,the,Nook,HD,wasn't,perfect,(back,at,the,first,page,again,familier,to,anyone?),but,at,least,I,didn't,hit,the,bugs,from,this,version.Maybe,it'll,be,updated,to,address,this?,Like,Show,0,Likes(0),Actions,Re:,samsung,galaxy,tab,4,nook.side,loaded,content?,Pariah164,Dec,3,,2014,11:51,PM,(in,response,to,Nette3),Thanks,so,much,for,this!,The,lack,of,covers,is,a,pain,,but,at,least,I,can,access,my,sideloaded,books,from,my,library,now.,Thousand,of,ebooks,are,free,to,download,through,online,libraries.,Use,the,widget,below,to,download,Google,Play,Books,App.,There,are,limits,,such,as,only,10,books.,Then,,,I,,,said,,,to,,,myself,,,,ok,,,I'll,,,call.,,,All,Places,>,Tablets,>,Samsung,Galaxy,Tab,4,NOOK,>,Discussions,Please,enter,a,title.,Show,21,replies,Re:,samsung,galaxy,tab,4,nook.side,loaded,content?,MercuryGlitch,Aug,24,,2014,9:03,AM,(in,response,to,XRaiderV1),Same,way,you,would,with,every,other,Nook,device.Plug,it,in,to,your,computer,-,drag,content,over,-,eject,Nook,properly,-,read,new,books.You,could,also,try,sending,the,epub,files,to,dropbox,or,emailing,them.,

Basically,,I,had,a,ton,of,my,books,on,my,old,NC,,so,I,copied,the,entire,contents,of,it,over,to,my,PC,and,when,I,got,the,Nook,tablet,I,just,copied,the,books,to,the,folder,I,mentioned,and,the,images,to,the,folder,I,mentioned.,:-),,,The,,,folder/directory,,,that,,,must,,,be,,,used,,,for,,,non-B&N,,,downloads,,,is,,,"My,,,Documents",,,,*NOT*,,,"Content".,,,The,reader,have,also,a,system,of,annotations,really,useful.,Hope,,,this,,,helps.-Annette,,,3,,,of,,,3,,,people,,,found,,,this,,,helpful,,,Like,,,Show,,,1,,,Likes(1),,,Actions,,,Re:,,,samsung,,,galaxy,,,tab,,,4,,,nook.side,,,loaded,,,content?,,,janw75,,,Oct,,,2,,,,2014,,,10:13,,,AM,,,(in,,,response,,,to,,,Nette3),,,The,,,app,,,Aldiko,,,(at,,,least,,,the,,,premium,,,version),,,will,,,let,,,you,,,side,,,load,,,all,,,your,,,B,,,&,,,N,,,books,,,,alongside,,,your,,,library,,,books,,,,and,,,sideloaded,,,books,,,from,,,other,,,sources.,,,You,must,jump,,crawl,and,run,before,downloading.,Then,you,will,have,to,open,the,NOOK,folder.,"All",,,doesn't,,,display,,,them.,,,Please,,give,,exact,,steps.,,With,its,advanced,UI,,the,app,lets,you,organized,books,in,your,collection.,

porta fidei epub to pdfcolin wilson spider world epub booksthe death cure james dashner pdf freeaprendizaje y memoria anderson pdf freeketika cinta bertasbih 2 pdf freetype of business in malaysia pdf freebach cantata 51 pdf freeoptimismo vital bernabe tierno epubyou are a badass jen sincero epubcs lewis the great divorce epub gratis
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Oct - 08:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lapin compris Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> Rejoindre la guilde des Lapins compris Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange